California licensed investigator – Corporate Investigation
Is your company safe from loss and damages? Have you considered hiring a California licensed investigator to ensure your company’s security? As it stands today, many businesses are targeted by criminals and some of them learn the hard way. Don’t let that be you. Allow a California licensed investigator to perform a corporate investigation on your behalf.
What Is a Corporate Investigation?
Corporate investigations are designed to shield you and your company from a number of criminal or civil offenses. Some of the most common reasons for a corporate investigation are as follows:
- The company’s customer database has been hacked or compromised.
- There has been a loss or theft of proprietary data.
- Someone has misused or abused the company network.
- There is liability due to the misuse or abuse of said network.
- Numerous company computer systems have been hacked.
- Your company’s reputation has been damaged.
Sometimes, this particular type of investigation is designed to discover the legitimacy of a business partner or merger, or to determine whether fraud or embezzlement is occurring. Of course, there are numerous other reasons why a California licensed investigator might be hired to handle a corporate investigation.
Why a Corporate Investigation Is so Important
The information contained within the files of your company are highly sensitive. Allowing that information to fall into the wrong hands can get you into serious trouble. It can damage your company’s reputation, cause your business to outright fail, or bring criminal charges to your doorstep. A California licensed investigator can perform a number of checks and then implement a protection plan. In short, corporate investigations are an important part of running a successful business.
There are a few different types of corporate investigations that take place. They are as follows, although this is not a complete list:
- Employee Background Checks – to let you find out whether business partners or employees are worthwhile.
- Due Diligence Investigations – to make sure your company is not on its way to a lawsuit.
- Corporate Monitoring Investigations – to check internet, media, brand, and compliance audits.
- Intellectual Property Investigations – to help keep your competition at bay.
- Business Investigations – to help resolve issues within your organization.
Interestingly, corporate investigations are not just for those who own a business. As consumers, you rely on a business to give you the goods and services you need in a fair and ethical manner. If you feel as though you did not get what you were entitled to while doing business with a corporation, a California licensed investigator can discover the underlying problem and help you get the justice you deserve.
What Takes Place During a Routine Corporate Investigation?
In general, a corporate investigation is tailored to the client’s needs. This is especially true when a California licensed investigator is hired to do the work. It is important to understand that corporate investigations cover a broad spectrum of investigations. You must be specific about your needs when you speak with the investigator you hire.
Some of the methods used during a corporate investigation may include the following:
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Computer Forensics
- Financial Investigations
- Counter Measure Sweeps
- Bug Sweeps
- Security Checks
- Background Checks
- Integrity Analysis
- Video or Audio Surveillance
For more information on having a corporate investigation conducted on your behalf, or to hire a California licensed investigator immediately, call 800 392 1734. We provide you with a free initial consultation and price quote for our services.