Accident / Reconstruction
California Licensed Investigator – Accident Reconstruction
If you have ever been in an accident, then you know the importance of having the situation investigated fully. The outcome of that accident investigation can actually determine who is liable for any injuries or property damages. That’s why a good California licensed investigator will take your case very seriously.
Understanding Why California Accident/Reconstruction Investigation Is so Vital
There are thousands of serious accidents every day in the state of California – many of them caused by people and machines reacting in an unexpected way. Some accidents can cause permanent injury or even be fatal. When you or a loved one are involved in an accident, the last thing you want to worry about is the burden of proving the facts concerning your case. That is where a reputable California licensed investigator comes into play.
Simply stating that something went wrong is often not enough to convince those liable for the accident to make it right. Instead, you must have the details of the accident scrutinized by an expert in order to prove liability and get compensated accordingly. A skilled California licensed investigator can reconstruct the accident and determine precisely what happened to cause it. On top of that, he or she can provide expert testimony during court trials to ensure that the correct party is held responsible.
Exploring the Different Types of Accident/Reconstruction Investigation
Most commonly, accident investigation and reconstruction pertains to automobile mishaps. Car accidents happen daily. Sometimes those involved require the help of a California licensed investigator to ensure that insurance companies and police departments operate in a fair and timely manner.
However, that is not the extent of an accident investigation or reconstruction. The best California licensed investigators provide a range of services. In fact, they have the ability to investigate and reconstruct nearly any type of accident that could occur in the state of California, including but not limited to marine, workplace, and personal injury cases.
TOP REASONS TO HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR FOR California ACCIDENT/RECONSTRUCTION
When you are involved in any kind of accident, you will most likely see why hiring a California licensed investigator is so important. However, you shouldn’t wait until it’s too late. After all, a good accident/reconstruction investigation can help prevent future accidents from happening. Use a California licensed investigator when you need help with the following:
- Determination of the Cause of an accident. Whether an accident occurs on company premises or on private property, an accident investigation is usually necessary to define liability and to prevent similar accidents from occurring in the future.
- Reduction of Liability after an accident. Not knowing the cause of an accident can make you liable for damages and injuries. A good California accident/reconstruction investigation is needed to prove that you were not at fault.
- Acquisition of Court-Admissible Evidence. A California accident/reconstruction investigation can provide you with expert testimony, collected claims, legally proven negligence. Build a solid court case with the help of an expert private investigator from California.
- Peace-of-Mind after a tragedy. Sometimes, not knowing what happened during an accident can weigh heavily on your mind. Find closure by allowing an expert to do an accident/reconstruction investigation on your loved one’s behalf.
What to Expect During a Routine California Accident/Reconstruction Investigation
All accidents are different, so the way in which an investigation is conducted is typically tailored around the facts. However, there are a few steps that are taken in every case regardless of the particulars:
- A California licensed investigator will visit the site of the accident.
- A California licensed investigator will interview witnesses.
- A California licensed investigator will provide a re-creation of the accident using physical science, state-of-the-art computer software, testimonies, and other collected evidence.
- A California licensed investigator will document the facts of the scene through the use of photos, video or audio recordings, and/or written notes.
NOTE: A California accident/reconstruction investigation involving a vehicle may be more intensive, including an examination of the following:
- Final resting position of automobiles after the accident
- Damage to bodies of the vehicles involved in the accident
- Marks on the roadways or other surfaces
- Condition of vehicle components such as steering, suspension, tires, lights, and brakes
NOTE: Electronic surveying equipment is sometimes used during this stage of a Nevada accident/reconstruction investigation to further re-create the scene.
If you, an employee, or someone you love has been in an accident, don’t hesitate. For more information on having an accident investigation or reconstruction conducted on your behalf, or to hire a California licensed investigator immediately, call 844-533-0553. We provide you with a free initial consultation and price quote for our services.